RE: projects

From: Maria (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/22/04

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:01:07 -0800

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp
Much like ebay. If you deliver bad software (for example because you lack experience) you'll get a bad rating - so dont jump in to soon.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: forgot password
    ... A guy on Ebay sells "electronically delivered" prog. ... seller "detailedauctions" leaves retaliatory feedback ... Hey, vips, should you read this, the above 2 cautions from JD to me are ... 704* gave him a 99.7% rating, this would drop the guy's feedback rating from ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • possible paypal chargeback scam - advice needed
    ... I have a rating of around ... Now I have sold it again to an ebay user who has been registered for 2 ... paypal account because they claimed fraud or item damaged/lost etc.. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Well this suks!
    ... His rating is great, so I decided to get one. ... I buy processors through Ebay. ... Only that the CPU has a warrenty through AMD. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Well this suks!
    ... His rating is great, so I decided to get one. ... I buy processors through Ebay. ... Only that the CPU has a warrenty through AMD. ... If the seller runs a store through Ebay then the sale is not much different ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Tiffany vs eBay
    ... every listing to see if each "Tiffany" was really a Tiffany, ... If someone points out a false listing, ... whereas Ebay does not and obviously can not. ... a person with a rating of 99% and 5000 sales ...
    (alt.horology)