Long String

From: Ken (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/22/04

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:47:23 -0800

Hi

I'm sending a long string to a web service like this:

field1,field2,field3,field4,field5,field6,field7+field1,fie
ld2,field3,field4,field5,field6,field7...

On the web service I need to read and to parse it in order
to fill a DataSet and to update the DB,so do I have to use
the String class' methods inside a Do-While or there is a
more powerfull way to do it?

Thks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WSE 3.0, usernameOverTransportSecurity, custom Token Manager w/ securityTokenManager,
    ... I've added the web service call directly to my Data binding method ... expected but not present in the security header of the incoming ... the username token to the message. ... protected override string AuthenticateToken(UsernameToken token) ...
  • Re: WHOIS to verify if a domain is free or not
    ... You can either use the web service that was ... or you can parse the string. ... Because the app is about developing web sites, and checking if a domain is ...
  • Consume Web Service...
    ... to call a web service in my orchestration. ... Xml parameters as string datatypes and processes this Xml and returns ... ignoreCommit, XMessage msg) ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: DateTime WebService Discrepancy.
    ... When the datetime is sent by the webservice, ... > Ofcourse I had not even though of just passing a string as a parameter ... > locally and cut out the call to the web service. ...
  • Re: proxy error when consuming web service
    ... public string GetQuote ... I *didn't* pass anything to the proxy property of the service ... 'Assume RemoteWebService is a remote web service proxy class. ...