RE: Kalani book in India?

From: Grayden (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 04:31:07 -0800

You may find cheaper second hand versions of this book on Amazon. Second hand sellers are very reliable in my experience - I have them shipped from US to Australia.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: China {Was: Scafell Pike}
    ... I'm a big fan of ... I got his book "London" from Amazon, second hand for about $2 plus ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: China {Was: Scafell Pike}
    ... I'm a big fan of ... I got his book "London" from Amazon, second hand for about $2 plus ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Open Stub fed J antenna
    ... >Do you know where I might find a second hand copy? ... Hi David, ... Amazon is possibly the worst source for used titles. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: olympic obession
    ... limited print run which is just as well as last time I looked on Amazon ... a second hand copy was going for about 80 quid! ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • Re: "LUL in a Day"
    ... It's quite funny, and ... It's going second hand for just £1.44 from a seller on Amazon ...
    (uk.transport.london)