page.bind help

From: JDM (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:42:40 -0800

I'm no expert. But its been my experience that you need
only call control.databind() for each control, or
page.databind() for entire page. But not both.

Hope this helps.

link to checkout from ms
us;q307860#1b

display them in a
>webpage using the following code. But it seems like both
controls display
>the same info. Here is the code:
>
>dataGridCurrentYear.DataSource = myDataView
>myDataView.RowFilter = "OrderDate >= #01/01/2001#
>dataGridCurrentYear.DataBind0
>dataGridPreviousYears.DataSource = myDataView
>myDataView.RowFilter = "OrderDate < #01/01/2003"
>dataGridPreviousYears.DataBindO
>Page.DataBind0
>
>It works fine if page.databind() is removed. Can I know
the reason behind
>it?
>
>Thanks,
>Chris.

  • Split Menu into multiple lines?
    ... I use a Menu control at the top of my website ona master page. ... controls display up between multiple lines and still make it look good>? ...
  • Re: Opinion wanted
    ... the details including the nature of my own app (which you mischaraterized ... correct the current control (provided that control is invalid but invalid ... causes you to validate controls that have already been ... largely discreditted for good reason and has very little use these days. ...
  • Re: Niggling away at the edges (related to Homemade bullet proof vest)
    ... The earliest version of this niggling away issue that comes to my ... traffic law includes things such as issuing DUI ... rather than driving, because they maintained control of their keys, thus ... busted for DUI for just this reason, and never drove an inch after his ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • FLAC or other uncompressed formats, which is best?
    ... menuless mixing desk with a control for each function. ... Only reason I ... V U meters to get a feel for the recording level? ... at audio outputs of consumer audio devices, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Pletnev arrested
    ... While it is very clear that your church can't even control the sexual ... you just see red and any small amounts of reason you ... In that case, 'stopping' the warming is ... science, it's politics, and I reserve the right to be skeptical. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)