Re: 070-320 Books

Eric
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:19:01 -0800

Manoj Matchado wrote:

> Who do you think is giving you the Exam & Certification.???????
> Bingo... You got it right.... Its Microsoft.!!!! Not Amit
> Kalani.!!!!! So go & get what Microsoft prints for you......

Microsoft wants you to take their expensive classes, so they don't want
their books to cover everything.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The infamous DataSet.Merge command...
    ... Graeme Malcom (70% of those are Microsoft press books). ... Some of the MSDN documention on Merging datasets ... Merge is supposed to be a developer tool, ...
  • Microsoft to Start Online Book Searches
    ... searches of books and other writings, and says its approach aims to ... Microsoft plans to initially work with an industry organization called ... available online without raising the ire of publishers and authors. ... Rival Google has taken a markedly different approach, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Preparation to exams
    ... You can check out the list of currently scheduled for release books at ... (which also lists some of those recently released): ... Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ... Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core Requirements, Exams 70-305, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: VB6Twilighted --
    ... > this programming environment to be wasted like it was for MSDOS. ... > I wish my 25+ DOS books were still useful today. ... The microsoft world is nothing but change and changes to changes. ...
  • material for exam 70-305 & 70-310
    ... I have not used these books, but there are a lot of other ... You can view all Microsoft Certifications at ... Microsoft Skills Assessments are free and Important to you. ... You can find Simulations in MCP exams at ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)