RE: FTP Permissions

Hi Dan,

Since you've mentioned, you've given full permission to "Everyone", I assume
you got rights to setup permission for the FTP folder.

Have you tried setting permission to the specific user account you specify
in the FTP adapter configuration page (Property: user name).

This is what I figured out about "Everyone" group:
The Everyone group represents everyone known to the Web server (FTP Server
as well). This group includes anyone who presents credentials to the Web
server or who could successfully log on to the Web server anonymously. In
Windows 2000, the anonymous token is part of the "Everyone" group, but its
not in Windows Server 2003.

--
Regards,
Saravana Kumar

"Dan Fergus" wrote:

Whenever I receive a file into an FTP folder, it is processed properly
but it cannot be deleted.
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006