Re: Updating orchestration

Versioning the web service with different schema generally means creating a
new service endpoint, or for BizTalk, republishing your orchestration.

Versioning for the orchestration is using .net versioning as you have done.
When you deploy version 1.1, stop the version 1.0 orchestration and start
the 1.1 version. Those items that are in-flight will continue to process
with the messages and state they already have (1.0), and new messages coming
in will get routed to your 1.1 version.

Matt