Validate failed because the root element had no associated

From: Hugo Pereira (hugoc2p_at_yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:24:16 -0600

hello all,

Using Biztalk Editor I created a specification for two documents.
I've created the Map, Envelopes, Document Defs, Channel, Messaging
ports, etc, and everything works fine. But when Biztal tries to
process the file, that passed the validation in the Biztalk Editor It
gives-me the following error:

  ___LOG_________________________
   The XML document has failed validation for the following reason:
   Length is greater than the maximum length.

   The following channel configuration setting is not valid:
"WebEDI_Wolseley_Order"
  ___LOG_________________________

Ok, I thought tha the problem was on the file, so I created a XML
Instance with the specification.
Runned the process again, and now I'm getting the following error:

  "The XML document has failed validation for the following reason:
   Validate failed because the root element had no associated
DTD/schema."

How can this be possible if the document that I'm processing is a XML
Instance created on the Biztalk Editor?

Can someone help me on this, please?

From: Hugo Pereira