Re: Receive Location FTP Adapter unable to delete source files

From: Jatt (ranbir_at_avivaconsulting.com)
Date: 01/21/05

Date: 21 Jan 2005 08:45:09 -0800

Allan,

You were right, I found out that the FTP server being used (it was an
external party that hosted the FTP) is NT4.0, which is not on the
supported list. I am able to get the adapter to work fine by specifying
the exact file name, but cannot use a "file mask" with the NT4.0 FTP
server.

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft FTP Server problem on W2K?
    ... It is a UNISYS ClearPath mainframe system that is trying to FTP using ... passive mode to a MS FTP server. ... Currently the mainframe FTPs in ACTIVE mode. ... Since the mainframe pushes files to our customers over a WAN connection, ...
  • RE: FTP Upload
    ... FTP server to the following specified size. ... //set or get the remote path of the FTP server that you want to connect. ... //set the class MessageString. ...
  • Re: FTP Upload
    ... FTP server to the following specified size. ... //set or get the remote path of the FTP server that you want to connect. ... //set the class MessageString. ...
  • RE: vsftpd beginners tutorial?
    ... # This file was created to illustrate the steps needed to create a new FTP ... Why vsftpd as this FTP Server? ... System software customization considerations. ... User and Group Configuration ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: IPSwitch, Inc. WS_FTP Server
    ... > bounce attack as well as PASV connection hijacking. ... > The FTP bounce vulnerability allows a remote attacker to cause the ... > anonymously along with any internal addresses that the FTP server has ... That means it's got to handle a PORT ...
    (Bugtraq)