Shared Email Access - Is SBS the Answer?

I've got 8 users currently using a mix of Outlook and Outlook
Express. Over the years they have built up large email files
consisting of PDF's, JPG's, messages and other files for various long-
term projects. They currently have no true server, just a PC being
used as a file server/storage device. I intend to bring them all to
Outlook ASAP. A couple of the users have PST files in the 3 - 4 GB
size range. These files cannot be reduced in size and they will get
larger. A couple of the Outlook Express users have DBX files
totalling 3 and 5 GB.

We are looking for a way to allow them all to access one another's E-
Mail and associated files. Is SBS R2 the answer? Is there a BETTER
answer?

Thank you,

Steve

  • Re: popper/corrupt email
    ... Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003 MP2, and Outlook Express ... in /usr/spool/mail are getting corrupt and becoming huge. ... one or more email files have ... We then tried using the popper daemon from MP5, ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • popper/corrupt email
    ... Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003 MP2, and Outlook Express ... in /usr/spool/mail are getting corrupt and becoming huge. ... one or more email files have ... we replaced the SCO popper daemon with FacetWin's ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • >>>> SAVE EMAIL <<<<
    ... How To Save Outlook Email Folders ... Save Lotus Notes Email Files ... Save Email Without Attachments Outlook ... Save Email Messages Visual Basic ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • RE: Remove every last trace of Outlook Express!?
    ... I run internet explorer and outlook express on my computer. ... night it offered to free up disc space by compressing my email files. ... It makes me wanna switch to Apple! ...
  • RE: Remove every last trace of Outlook Express!?
    ... I run internet explorer and outlook express on my computer. ... offered to free up disc space by compressing my email files. ... It makes me wanna switch to Apple! ...