Re: Disable outlook import/export

Would this do it for you?

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=258277

· On the File menu, the Import and Export command no longer imports
or exports to a .pst file. If you choose this command, the following
message is displayed:
PST (Personal Storage) usage is disabled on this computer.

  • Re: ScanPst have run time attributes?
    ... The program takes no command line parameters or switches and requires the user to enter the name of the .pst file that requires "fixing". ... There is at least one commercial alternative, "Advanced Outlook Repair" by DataNumen, Inc. ... I have no experience with this product but it advertises that it supports command line parameters. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Disable outlook import/export
    ... Merv Porter [SBS MVP] ... · On the File menu, the Import and Export command no longer imports ... or exports to a .pst file. ... If you choose this command, ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • RE: Cant access PST file with Outlook 2010 - **I found the answer
    ... For anyone that cares. ... I removed the read attribute from the file by going to the command line (Run ... Type exit to close the window. ... I was then able to import the PST file and all is good. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: HOW DO I CONVERT OUTLOOK 2003 PRO ".pst" data files to OFFICE XP-.
    ... If they just start with the Export command, ... > is created will still be in Outlook 2003 format. ... > create a PST file in the old format. ... They could also use Export to transfer data ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Exchange 2007 SP1 Import-Mailbox not working...
    ... I have a PST file that I exported messages from my old email system and I've ... ran the shell command to test this (because I need to do it for several ... The command runs fine with no errors outputted but no messages are imported? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)