Re: how to open ports in sbs 2000
- From: "Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP]" <kweilbacMVP@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:13:40 -0500
do you have isa 2000/2004 installed?
can you give us a link to a site that explains in detail the UI website port
Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP]
"The days pass by so quickly now, the nights are seldom long"
"stan johnson jr" <stanjohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I havea client that wants to be able to interact with the UI website for
> verification of employment and the like and they need ports 829, 709, 389
> open for entrust and encryption and for appgate port 22
> and fo http port 80 which is already open, how do I do this???
- Prev by Date: Re: login script to log employee usage
- Next by Date: Re: login script to log employee usage
- Previous by thread: Creating admin accounts
- Next by thread: Bad Day for Symantec