Re: Another Mx Problem

An MX record should be a host name, not an IP address. There should be an A
record for that hostname , so they are basically correct. 64.115.124.115 is
mail.sa-intl.org, (although it says sai.sa-intl.org in the greeting) so
that is the hostname you should use, so that the reverse lookup also works
correctly. Priority should be a number, I think, eg 10 for the primary
and 20 for the secondary.

Have a look at what DNS report says about your MX records
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=sa-intl.org

Kathy

.