Re: Pls Help

From: jay patel (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 05:42:57 -0700

Hi Marina,

What i have found is that if i am logged in administrator
i can the server, and when i log in as a user i cant.

and when i go to map the drive and say that i want to use
another user name/password to map that drive, its ok.

any ideas???

many thanks for all your help

Jay

in bericht
>> Hi Marina,
>>
>> There are no error reported on the client pc, and on
>> Server its Event ID 5513
>>
>> Many Thanks For all you help
>>
>> Jay
>>
>> ps. my email address is jay@gjan.com

errormessages
>> you're getting.
>> >
>> >--
>> >Regards,
>> >
>> >Marina
>> >Microsoft SBS-MVP
>> >
>> >"Jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in
>> bericht

>> shows

show
>> user

>> schreef
>> server,
>> through

can
>> map
>> The
but
>> the
my
>> end

>> win2000
>> SBS2000

>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • [NEWS] Sauerbraten Engine Multiple Vulnerabilities (Exploit)
    (Securiteam)
  • [NEWS] Cube Engine Multiple Vulnerabilities (Exploit)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The problem, which affects both server and clients, is that this code ... C] Clients Crash through Invalid Map ... client tries to load an invalid map file it will exit immediately showing ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Drive mapping problem
    ... Please post an ipconfig /all from the DC/DNS and one client machine. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... Did you use userprofiles stored on the server? ... login script or map the printer who are host on the same server. ...
  • [Full-disclosure] Multiple vulnerabilities in Sauerbraten engine 2006_02_28
    ... C] clients crash through invalid map ... versus both server and clients ... In short is possible to force the server or the client to read over the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Exchange: The name could not be matched to a name in the address list
    ... > ip is pointing to te server. ... > outlook to exchange. ... >>Check ipconfig/all on that client. ... > schreef in bericht ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)