Re: Add Remote Office Server to Domain

From: Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP] (kweilbacMVP_at_gte.net)
Date: 07/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:05:54 -0400

Whenever Chis is standing up, he's a fine man ;-)

--
Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP]
"The days pass by so quickly now, the nights are seldom long"
"Sam Johnson" <sam@dextrafile.co.uk> wrote in message
> You Cris are a fine upstanding gentleman!
>
> Many thanks, i will try this.
>
> Regards Sam.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SBS2003 VPN question.
    ... Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ... remote desktop control before he ran CEICW since he mentioned that he ... Then on the Web Server Certificate page, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS2003 VPN question.
    ... Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ... TS session on SBS server... ... The remote user will need an SBS User CAL, whether he uses VPN or RWW. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot map drives between SBS2003 and WS2003
    ... Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP] ... Is there an account on the remote ws2003 that matchs an account name on the ... >I am trying to map to a remote Windows Server 2003 drive from a SBS2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Replacing Domain Controller
    ... order to replicate the SAM to the new server. ... remote users don't show up in our browser list ... >>> We simply took the remote 2000 server off the network and put the new ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Securing the Registry.
    ... Also stop Remote Registry service and use Syskey in password-protected ... > web server, the best resource of all was probably Improving Web ... Restrict remote administration of the registry. ... Secure the SAM. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)