Re: 3 or 4 Nics

Ineedtoknow_at_knowledge.com
Date: 07/14/04

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:00:44 -0700

Do you have a good tutorial, or instructions for Routing
in Windows 2003.
Thanks
you simply setup
>routers to direct traffic to each location
>--
>Cris Hanna (SBS-MVP)
>_____________________
>Please only respond in the Newsgroup and not directly to
me, so that
>everyone can share the information
><Ineedtoknow@knowledge.com> wrote in message
>> Yes
>> I want the workgroup from point A access the Domain in
>> point B. THere is only one domain in point B.

in
main
server
connection
>> for
Nic

>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Network connection
    ... At office, I connect to the LAN as well as the WAN, with two ... different NICs simultaneously. ... Packet routing is done strictly by destination IP address according ... Note that this applies to Windows XP as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SVCHOST.exe & Auto update program causing CPU to run at 100%
    ... So Ill follow your instructions. ... on Windows XP. ... Unzip it to a new folder at root with any name, ... Change the default from Microsoft Update to Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Still cant connect to RWW or OWA remotely
    ... Advanced tab on both NICs. ... "Windows Firewall cannot run because another ... Windows WORKSTATION XP Pro - Domain Member ... Meridian.local Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Multiple external interfaces
    ... >> It sounds like you need to set up routing tables to have one segment get ... see in outgoing frames/packets -- they never see extB's IP or MAC). ... All other dual line setups to a single ISP I've seen required static ... external NICs and just one internal NIC? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • XP - tried to fix lost remote access -
    ... McAfee software. ... He insisted that varying in the least bit from his instructions would mean ... install of the Personal Firewall Plus application. ... The hard drive now has TWO Windows operating system installs, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)