Steve is grovelling for work AGAIN

"Steve" <nonsense@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Zp-dnb2eC-21e_nUnZ2dnUVZ_o7inZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Liz,

I provide help with Access applications for a reasonable fee. If you want your new database in a short time I can help you get there. I can help you design the table structure for your database and then you can create the queries, forms and reports or I can do it all for you. My fee in either case would be modest.

Steve
santus@xxxxxxxx

These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support. Stevie is a known troll who has been harrassing posters for work for many years. The fact that he claims to have helped thousands and that he needs to grovel for work indicates that very few of them were willing to truststevie with repeat business.

John.. Visio MVP

  • Re: Need Access template to log students into classroom? - Stevie is soliciting AGAIN
    ... Access applications. ... I could build this simple database for you for a very modest fee. ... These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support. ...
  • Re: Contact Info/ Phone Log for Families K -12
    ... I provide help with Access applications for a very modest fee. ... create your database for you for a very reasonable fee. ... cell phone, student names, grades, cell phone, and a way ...
  • Little stevie is at it AGAIN
    ... help with Access applications for a reasonable fee. ... For the past few years he has also claimed to be an Excel and Word export, but in the past few weeks he has been asking in the Word New User newsgroup some very basic questions and also groveling for work. ... Offering to convert a mailing list to an Access database. ...
  • Re: Creating a database - little stevie is at it again
    ... Let me build the database for you and save the aggrevation of doing it yourself. ... I provide help with Access applications for a reasonable fee. ... After a landscape version is ...
  • Re: Access Database