RefreshTableLinks Module in Solutions.mdb

I intend to split an .mdb I have developed in Access 2003 so that the
Back-End will reside on one computer (not server) and the FrontEnd will be on
each of the computers that need to access it along with a runtime version of
Access 2003.

I have never split a database before or set it up for sharing in this way.

I have been reading at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/162522
and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/154397/

They refer to a database called Solutions.mdb where one can find a Module
called RefreshTableLinks. I am unable to find the Solutions.mdb and so am in
the dark as to how to modify what I do not have.

I would appreciate any insight into this problem. Perhaps someone knows
where I can find it. I do have the Access Developer Extensions CD, the MSDN
Library for Microsoft Visual Studio.Net Discs 1-3 and a number of other discs
which deal with .Net.

Thanks.

Mary

  • Re: RefreshTableLinks Module in Solutions.mdb
    ... Back-End will reside on one computer (not server) and the FrontEnd will be on ... I have never split a database before or set it up for sharing in this way.. ... Library for Microsoft Visual Studio.Net Discs 1-3 and a number of other discs ...
  • Re: RefreshTableLinks Module in Solutions.mdb
    ... Back-End will reside on one computer (not server) and the FrontEnd will be on ... I have never split a database before or set it up for sharing in this way.. ... Library for Microsoft Visual Studio.Net Discs 1-3 and a number of other discs ...
  • Re: When MV is not an option
    ... All of his reports ended up on Excel. ... >> He didn't like his data out of synch with the live database, ... but that as soon as you tell a Pick developer that there are ... >>I don't know what google is doing with base.google.com but I'm sure it ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: 3vl 2vl and NULL
    ... > or API to the stored data is of primarily interest to me. ... >> designers are capable of defining the world for application programmers, ... I am more of an end-user (aka developer) looking to those ... But building an enterprise database is a lot more than succeeding at a lot ...
    (comp.databases.theory)
  • Re: Senior Developer looking for your asst in employmt issue (not job seeking!)
    ... manager hat, you must manage expectations. ... Wish I could see the actual database to answer your ... > I am dealing with a tough employment issue in which a supervisor - who is ... > I've been working professionally as a developer since 1993. ...