Re: Spouses with different last names in mailing list

For a demo of one approach to what Paul described, see:
People in households and companies
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/AppHuman.html

It describes how you can put an individual on a mailing list, or a couple,
depending on what they requested.

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

.