Re: Looking for an inventory control spreadsheet (Mary Kay products).

Chuckle....I worked at Mary Kay on a three month contract in the IT dept.
It took literally millions of dollars and hundreds of people to keep track
of the corporate production and inventory systems....

Back on topic:

Do you want to use a spreadsheet as indicated in your subject line, or a
database, as indicated by the newsgroup you posted in? Do you have a copy
of Access (part of Office professional) on your PC?

Kevin Hill
3NF Consulting - new DB forum for Dallas/Ft. Worth area DBAs. - experts compete for points to answer your