Re: Concensus book for intermediates and help-needed examples

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 06/21/04

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:47:03 -0700

I setup my Configuration table ID as you suggested and
added the Validation Rule, but wasn't quite satisfied
with the results because it didn't address what the user
would see. So I investigated the form settings and
discovered the Form Selector for the first time! This
was the finishing touch to your suggestion. I disallowed
additions and deletions and removed the navigation bar.
So a user can open the form, make changes to the record
displayed, and and close the form, but never add a new
record.

Yahoo!