Re: Concensus book for intermediates and help-needed examples

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 06/21/04

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:47:03 -0700

I setup my Configuration table ID as you suggested and
added the Validation Rule, but wasn't quite satisfied
with the results because it didn't address what the user
would see. So I investigated the form settings and
discovered the Form Selector for the first time! This
was the finishing touch to your suggestion. I disallowed
additions and deletions and removed the navigation bar.
So a user can open the form, make changes to the record
displayed, and and close the form, but never add a new
record.

Yahoo!

Relevant Pages

  • DELL 2005FPW LCD monitor
    ... I read a discussion on configuration of xorg.conf for the above in the ... devel list in Feb 2005 which ended with a suggestion to submit to ... bugzilla. ... FC3 Nvidia GeForce 3 setup. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Where has Page Setup gone? It is now grayed out in any new Wo
    ... Thanks for the suggestion about forms but I've been mousing around and it ... into its folder then opened a New Word document into the scrap. ... > Doug Robbins - Word MVP ... >> Setup functioning OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Why no browse buttons in Office options?
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... standardized, even in Office '07 programs, the file management setup. ... particular folder just add it to the places bar in the open dialogue. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Experts opinion needed! (Intel Dual core // Asus mainboard)
    ... I have some questions about a configuration our friend Paul suggested: ... and the Intel Pentium D 805 ... Processor Frequency 2.66 GHz CPUID ... Any suggestion about this base-configuration??? ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • In-kernel Gopher server
    ... Apparently my suggestion of a couple of weeks ago, ... gopher server to aid remote administration and configuration, ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)