Re: I want to automate the Linked Table Manager
- From: "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:14:59 -0500
See http://www.mvps.org/access/tables/tbl0009.htm at "The Access Web"
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
(no private e-mails, please)
"Matt" <Programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to automate the Linked Table Manager.
So when I give out a database the user can click on a button witch will
them where the databases files are stored and then run the Linked Table
Manager based on that path.
How do I do this?
Thanks for you help
- Prev by Date: Re: Linked Tables - Modify ForeignName field?
- Next by Date: Re: Creating Acces Application
- Previous by thread: Re: Linked Tables - Modify ForeignName field?
- Next by thread: Installing Jet 3.5 Excel/ISAM driver