RE: Report only showing for one record

I normally use "sub-reports" if I want the report to list the results of the
query. Its a button on your tool bar, works the same way as a subform for
the most part.

Zach

"Papa Jonah" wrote:

I have a report that is based on a query. When I run the query I get four
records, but the report only generates once, for the first record.
What can I check to get the report to run for each of the records?

Thanks,
Papa

  • Re: Populating a list -- table structure?
    ... I had made a report already and figured out about adding the ... your responce below, but thanks to your help with SQL, I was able to get the ... It takes a summary from a select query and gives the ... KitID, long integer ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Fields in Label dont give correct information
    ... You need to create a query based on tblRegEvent and tblRegPayment. ... -If your DCountis to count values in your report, ... half the time with very few errors (other than that label problem I had.) ... For example in the Room assignment on the report an idividual will be ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • How to access a field-name on a sub-report from a form?
    ... I have a report based on a query. ... report and including the rptOrg and rptInd as sub-reports. ... in the form to open the report (rptAll). ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Tips on domain aggregate replacements
    ... This already is a split db, but the users are 400 miles away from the server hosting the data:) They are all running the same copy of the FE locally on a single terminal server via TS/RDP sessions. ... It doesn't seem to have much impact on performance; the report takes just about as long to run if they are all logged in as it does when I am logged on testing it at night. ... I would do DSums from the controls on the report on the data returned by the query. ... The biggest offender is a certain report that needs to Sum a particular complex total for each of the next twelve months (the DSum in VBA was a sideline to this issue) and present these as items on each line of output. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: using a form with combo box to input criteria
    ... Candia Computer Consulting - Candia NH ... When you removed the criteria, ... Then your criteria in the query would be... ... query behind your main report. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)