RE: Date Ranges / Report / Displaying Data
- From: "CCHD via AccessMonster.com" <u36225@uwe>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 02:10:54 GMT
Everything Works Great Thanks
Would I enter " WHERE [DateField] Between Forms!frmReport!txtStart and Forms!
frmReport!txtEnd " into the criteria of the Date Column for each query?
Thank you for the help.
50 queries in a report? Wow, that's a lot of different information. If you[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
want each query to be filtered by the date range, you would need to set a
Message posted via AccessMonster.com
- Prev by Date: Error Accessing File - Need Nurse maid
- Next by Date: Re: Report doesn't show all records between dates
- Previous by thread: RE: Date Ranges / Report / Displaying Data
- Next by thread: Re: Printer problem when OPENING reports