Re: control the text baseline
- From: "Bill" <stanton@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:42:50 GMT
Better than a "poke in the eye with a sharp stick".
"fredg" <fgutkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:05:42 GMT, Bill wrote:
Is there a way to control the text baseline in a
label control? I'd like to place the text centered
vertically within a label control. As it is, the text
is placed slightly off the bottom of the label
Access does not have an auto vertical centering capability.
What you can do is set the label control's top and/or bottom margin
property to adjust where the text will appear in the label. But it's a
hit or miss manual operation.
The properties are on the control's format tab.
Please respond only to this newsgroup.
I do not reply to personal e-mail
- Prev by Date: Re: check for empty value
- Next by Date: Re: I want to display the same records x number of times based on the value of a field.
- Previous by thread: Re: control the text baseline
- Next by thread: Re: control the text baseline