Re: Envelope Wizard

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:37:01 -0700, Gerald Priddle wrote:

Is there an envelope wizard, similar to the label wizard, that does not
require me to design an envelope report?

Is it really too difficult to place 3 controls in a report, and set
the report to print either Portrait or Landscape according to how the
envelope is fed?
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

  • Parameter and Command Button Print Envelope
    ... I have an envelope report based on a query with a parameter. ... This is so when the user hits the command button an envelope for the record ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: select column name base on users choice
    ... definition at runtime so that its controls are bound to the selected columns. ... In fact you are going to have to amend the report definition anyway, ... But this will only store the query in a string, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Microsoft has utterly failed with Access 2007
    ... Access 2003 already included grouped controls. ... if I have a typical report with a line of details ... property sheet opening ... In other words again the keyboard choices and general design of access 2007 ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: multiple subform images per main search form record
    ... Thanks for pointing me to the links to the tutorial and to the report code. ... I have added the textbox controls ImageID1 through ImageID5 on the main ... In the subform itself, you can process a double-click event on each ... enlarged image and filter it analgous to how you filter the popup form ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Bug in Access 2002 Reports
    ... from within the Detail Section format event ... This will give the report a feeling of being "to scale", when you look at it you can see there are smaller, larger or equal intervals. ... Access will format the section but it will remember the last placement of the controls. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)