Re: Report opens parameter form, but then query prompts also

I'm not sure I understand...

The report opens the form, but when you open the form, it opens the report?

Usually, if the spelling differs AT ALL between two objects, you'd get
something like what you've reported.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"jkherman" <jkherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to use a form to enter report criteria. When I open the
report,
it opens the form properly. I enter the data, then the underlying report
query prompts me for the same data again. Why is this? When I open up
the
form only....it automatically brings up the report. But I would like the
end
user to be able to open up the report (and not the form). Any help is
greatly appreciated!

  • RE: Importing Data for use in report
    ... A report record source is based on the name ... you now have a Macro (or will with the additional info ... I am importing .TXT files....and for this particular database they will ... opens the report using my sample Test.txt. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • RE: Tracking Log In and Log Out times of Users
    ... Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordsetin the code you gave me for the ... A Report module is the same, except it is specific to that report. ... corner and then went to properties for the form then to Load event and did ... I have a start-up form that opens when the database opens. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Sorting, filtering, wrapping
    ... As it happens this particular database is for employee ... When I have parameters for a report I prefer ... > open the report rather than the parameter form. ... > opens the parameter form: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • RE: Why cant I open a report using VB?
    ... know that the query is fine, and so is the data that the report is based on. ... is to check that the control that you refer to to populate the variable ... intTestID = Forms!frmDrive!Text35.Value ... opens the report, or have you stored it in your variable intTestID? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • RE: STORE USER ENTRY for Later Use & Replace Bat file with Access
    ... office applications use VBA. ... FileCopy gbl_UserInput, DestinationFile ... The Macro opens a report based on a query. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)