Re: Report opens parameter form, but then query prompts also

I'm not sure I understand...

The report opens the form, but when you open the form, it opens the report?

Usually, if the spelling differs AT ALL between two objects, you'd get
something like what you've reported.

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"jkherman" <jkherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to use a form to enter report criteria. When I open the
it opens the form properly. I enter the data, then the underlying report
query prompts me for the same data again. Why is this? When I open up
form automatically brings up the report. But I would like the
user to be able to open up the report (and not the form). Any help is
greatly appreciated!