Re: Column Lines using Line Method

The Line method syntax is like:
Me.Line (x1,y1)-(x2,y2)
or
Me.Line (x1,y1)-Step(width,height)

You can use the Left property value of the text box bound to FieldA to get
x1.
For instance:
Me.Line (Me.txtFieldA.Left,0)-Step(0,20000)
--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"ftrujill0" <ftrujill0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have 6 fields on my report and would like to draw column lines that are
> capable of growing depending on the detail data with the report. I have
> done
> some research on this board and realize that line method might be the
> answer
> but I am not sure how I get the lines to align up with my fields within
> the
> body of the report.
>
> FieldA | FieldB | FieldC etc...
>

> Thanks in advance.

  • Re: Limit Report to the 1st 30 records
    ... ORDER BY FieldC Desc, FieldA, FieldB ... Which records are the TOP is determined by the sort order of the query. ... report to the first 30 records. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Reports
    ... related to FieldA and FieldB - will make it easier for ... Terry ... >How do I have the report generate all and only FieldB ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: help with report
    ... > I would like to create a report that goes like: ... Make this select query: ... SELECT FieldA FROM MyTable ... SELECT FieldB FROM MyTable ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Reports
    ... scenario. ... How do I have the report generate all and only FieldB ... results that apply to FieldA in one line instead of ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)