Re: Column Lines using Line Method
- From: "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:58:22 -0600
The Line method syntax is like:
You can use the Left property value of the text box bound to FieldA to get
MS Access MVP
"ftrujill0" <ftrujill0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have 6 fields on my report and would like to draw column lines that are
> capable of growing depending on the detail data with the report. I have
> some research on this board and realize that line method might be the
> but I am not sure how I get the lines to align up with my fields within
> body of the report.
> FieldA | FieldB | FieldC etc...
> Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: MS Access reports
- Next by Date: Re: How do I display & print only one copy of the chart?
- Previous by thread: Re: track client progress and record client needs for R.E.
- Next by thread: Stopping for User Input with conditions