RE: Addresses on Envelopes

Hi Roger,

I used to print addresses directly to envelopes right from my form. After I
entered the client's name and mailing information I had a control "Print
Envelope".

However, it took a few minutes (hours) to figure this out. Pretty simple
really. I added extra text boxes to my form. I set the properties of these
text boxes to print only. These boxes got their information after I entered
it on the form (really just dumby boxes.

You have to get the spacing just right in Design View which can get a little
messy if it is overlapping another control but...then just create a control
button at the end to print this record. Make sure you set the properties of
your other controls/fields to be display only.

Hope this helps.
--
Thanks, J. :-)

"Roger Bell" wrote:

> Is there a way you can print mailing addresses directly onto envelopes?
> Also, if the envelopes are fed length ways will the system allow for this?
> Thanks for any help
> Roger

  • Re: One check box or the other
    ... If you choose to use only the bound check boxes, ... really do think it is the easiest to implement and control. ... When a vendor's certificate is due to expire we request an updated ... I don't see the value of using an option group to control a pair of check ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: How can I not save certain data?
    ... Card text box, ... control is one that has a field in the Record Source as its Control Source. ... Click the Event tab, and click next to On Current. ... Repeat for other unbound text boxes. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: How can I not save certain data?
    ... It won't clear an unbound text box, ... control is one that has a field in the Record Source as its Control Source. ... lists people and their addresses, an apartment number field should be blank ... Repeat for other unbound text boxes. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: How do I modify a dropdown box?
    ... execute the script script. ... You realize, of course, that with a single date control that will be all the ... My input page has 9 drop down boxes and a submit button. ... My validation is done on the Server using AJAX. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: How do I modify a dropdown box?
    ... execute the script script. ... You realize, of course, that with a single date control that will be all the ... My input page has 9 drop down boxes and a submit button. ... My validation is done on the Server using AJAX. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)