criteria in a cross tab report

I have a crosstabreport "rptWeek" which shows the weekly sales and from
which the fiels are looking more or less as follows:

Group By - Row Heading:
CustomerId
ProductId
ProductName
ProductPrice

Group by - Column Heading:

Expr1: "W" & DateDiff("ww";[SalesDate];Forms!fdlgRptWeek!txtBeginSalesDate)

Expression - Value

The Value: Sum([Salesvalue])

Where

SalesDate

Between [Forms]![fdlgRptWeek]![EindSalesDate] And
[Forms]![fdlgRptWeek]![BeginSalesDate]

The user enters the criteria (customerId, ProductId etc...) in the dialog
form fdlgRptWeek.

Then I open the report with Docmd.Openreport....strWhere.

strWhere specifies the Where condition

Everything works.

For some reasons I want also "[SalesDate] Between
[Forms]![fdlgRptWeek]![EindSalesDate] And
[Forms]![fdlgRptWeek]![BeginSalesDate]" in the Where condition instead off
in the query raster from the report.

If I put [SalesDate] in the queryraster as Group by - Columnheading - this
will not work because then my report has a seperate line for every day.

If I put [SalesDate] - Where - in the query raster [SalesDate] will not be a
field in the report and will not be accepted as criteria.

How can I solve this?

tks - Michel

  • Re: criteria for cross tab report
    ... If your query doesn't return a date field as a row heading, ... SQL property of the saved query or use Between ... > The user enters the criteria (customerId, ProductId etc...) in the dialog ... > Then I open the report with Docmd.Openreport....strWhere. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • criteria for cross tab report
    ... Group By - Row Heading: ... The user enters the criteria (customerId, ProductId etc...) in the dialog ... Then I open the report with Docmd.Openreport....strWhere. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Creating a Ward Map
    ... denote bed 1 in room A), bound to the crosstab query, in the appropriate ... must be at least one "Group By" as a Row Heading. ... Instead of [FullName] Count ... a single record query as required for use in the report layout. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Creating a Ward Map
    ... Matthew ... denote bed 1 in room A), bound to the crosstab query, in the appropriate ... must be at least one "Group By" as a Row Heading. ... a single record query as required for use in the report layout. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: "word wrap up picture" like feature in report ?
    ... Your suggestion works if there is no image control in the detail band. ... >> productid matno qty weight ... >> If I just put the control in the detail band of the report like the ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)