Re: using more than one query in a report

You could
-Join the three queries together in a union query that could be the record
source
-Create three subreports for placement on a main report that has no record
source.
--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Wihtstan" <Wihtstan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I have three queries, each relating to the same field in a table. this
> database tracks tons of info on "members". The report I am trying to
> generate
> will print three groups of members, those whose membership runs out in 30
> days, 60 day, and 90, days based off of the mebership ends date. I've made
> three queries thinking I could join them all in a report but can't see to
> get
> more than one query in a report.
> It sees like it should be easy, even for a unschooled novice like
> myself, so I am asuming I'm missing something basic... Help.

  • RE: Query wont report
    ... I went back to begining queries and concatonated and [sanitation ... Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP ... I also have equipment table and department table linked from ... Now I want to generate a report grouped by location that identifies tasks ...
  • Re: Displaying the same data separately on a report
    ... A colleague showed me how to do a union query to join the data from ... And I've created a report that groups ... have two queries that pull the correct data. ... then scrap the subreport and use Sorting and Grouping to ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • RE: More line number questions
    ... "Barry" wrote: ... When we linked the original 2 queries and added all the records from ... mimic the old paper report, ... Yes indeed I did change the link in the query to a Left Join. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Using one report for different queries
    ... The differences between the queries are the selection criteria. ... This year's new members ... I don't know how to put this in one query or report. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Reporting from Queries
    ... survey, check the At Your Survey demo at ... I tried the union query but it only works ... > different tables or queries. ... I want the report to run for only the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)