Re: Append Query Problem - Posting record only once

I tried your suggestion. I attempted to add it into the query, in a
private sub function, and a module. Nothing seems to work. When I
enter the text, it turns red and says there is a compile error. I am
not very experienced with SQL, so I may be missing some code or not
entering it in the correct place.

Thanks

  • Re: Records will not append to another table due to Key violations
    ... Perhaps you have tried every suggestion, but there is no way for anybody ... Can you create a query using the ... can say that if you append one table to another you will be adding new ... the records to the other table due to validation rule violations or key ...
  • Re: Design View
    ... Someone else may be able to provide a suggestion. ... I also checked references and they seemed fine for that database, ... Okay, Bob, the query contains the reserved word DATE as a field name. ... you may be able to get the SQL statement in A2007 opening the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: problem getting a query to recognize "Not" and "<>" in a value list combo box
    ... Source was the one to display all records, so column 1 had a value of "*", ... and column 2 had a value of "All Leases". ... After reading your first suggestion, I modified those two components of the ... This query is based on one table, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Query condition
    ... I've been using the sub query you suggested and it works well. ... grouping on the orderID? ... the Total row under the ProductID.) ... I tried your suggestion and i've got a result but the query is only ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Design View
    ... I even went so far as to rename, in Table Design, all the fields that had potential conflicts with Access and that did not effect the problem (even using your suggestion with date and dateadd along with the name changes). ... Okay, Bob, the query contains the reserved word DATE as a field name. ... new database has a problem with references. ... you may be able to get the SQL statement in A2007 opening the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)