creating a report from a cross tab query

I have a crosstab query that uses the between (two dates) function.
The query works fine but when I try to create a report out of it it
says that the row source is incorrect and will not create the
(tabular) report. Is there any way of fixing this?

  • Re: Dynamic Reporting based on Parameterized Crosstab Query
    ... The tek-tips solution does display the actual date on the report. ... charge date charged hours are associated with. ... on the first 3 rowwise fields of the crosstab query. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Crosstab Report
    ... Specify the column names in the query's Column Headings property. ... Save the report with unbound controls, ... Then in the Open event of the report, generate the crosstab query statement ... Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: pigeon hole report
    ... When trying to create a report ... I downloaded your Concatenate function and can get that part ... > You should be able to create a crosstab query that makes a grid with all the ... > plan information for a specific pigeon concatenated together. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Openrecordset Query with Parameter
    ... > I have report that summaizes rolling periods. ... > fields change as the column headings potentially change each time the ... > retrieve the field names from the crosstab query and assign them to ... Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Haywire Crosstab w/ forms and Reports
    ... control is invalid. ... "Duane Hookom" wrote: ... Yes the Startdate and Stopdate come form a form which launches a report ... based upon the crosstab query. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)