Can I get the fields in an Access table using just an SQL statement?

Hi,
I know I can get the fields using openschema via ADO, but for various reasons I could really do with getting the fields in table "x" with a simple sql statement.
Any advice?

  • Re: Newbie help
    ... unless there are reasons that you didn't ... inefficient to use a recordset for this. ... GlobalSign digital certificate is a forgery and should be deleted without ... > Any websites that will walk me thru using ado with access. ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: OpenSchema SQLite/dhRichClient3 VB6
    ... wrapper found in cConnection. ... I took the suggestion to look into ADO to see if I ... When I tried that solution (OpenSchema), ... locate the cConnection class, it shows one of its members as ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
  • Re: a97 to a03 and DAO to ADO
    ... The client is peforming an OS and Office upgrade. ... Considering some of the feed back, it may worth another look at keeping DAO ... >> I've developed were all done utilizing ADO. ... >>> project into an ADP, I would only recomend this for 2 reasons, how much ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
  • Re: Stop me before I use DSN again!
    ... your in-depth ADO article....excellent. ... One of the reasons I was getting the error after publishing the site ... Gonna have to carve these words on my ... desk so I don't miss that again. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Delphi 2005 winforms : can one use ADO?
    ... >>When I make A winform .NET project I dont have the ADO.Net components ... >>So Is it possible to use the ADO components under D2005 Pro in a Winform ... You should see the "Borland Data ... > for a number of reasons - ease of use and performance among the top ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)