Re: To Query or to VBA and threading?

Okay, I was just wondering what would happen if the previous inventory was 90
units, followed by a sale of same amount and a goods receival of same amount.
Did the queries run any faster than the vba?

  • Re: [REVIEW] [LNH] The Tribulations of Kid Review #3
    ... to title characters of review series) has passed. ... Okay, so it's a comic nerd joke. ... years I *still* have a problem trimming the amount of information I ... information paragraphs are placed so as to disrupt the flow of the ...
    (rec.arts.comics.creative)
  • Re: Forecast of Inventory - Explaination of Calcuations
    ... usage over 2011 usage. ... But since H2 represents only I2 months, we must annualize the average monthly amount. ... N2 should be the minimum inventory. ... Since K2 is lead-time in days, K2/365 is the lead-time as a fraction of year. ...
  • please I need help on my java Applet
    ... public class shopping21 extends Applet implements ActionListener { ... * calculates the total of the sale from the lineItem subtotals ... * sets the status of the sale to compltete if payments equal price ... * @param amount the amount tendered for this payment ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: 14 Houses.....
    ... as a short sale for 99k with no takers as the people made it a shitbox ... and is doing a short sale because they kept refinancing and put in a ... expecting another refi for a larger amount from this one shortly. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: How do I apply State O Maine 5% Sales Tax schedule to $ amount
    ... dollar of the sale price plus the amount indicated above* ... how sales tax is computed above $1. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)