Re: determining age in peoplesoft query

Not sure about peoplesoft, but the formula to calculate age in an ACCESS
query (the topic of this newsgroup) is:

DateDiff("yyyy",[Birthdate],Date())+(Format([Birthdate],"mmdd")>Format(Date(),"mmdd"))

--
Rick B

<jazdwit07@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> hi, is there an expression i can use in peoplesoft query to return the
> exact age of person using the Birthdate field? thanks.

  • Re: determining age in peoplesoft query
    ... Rick B wrote: ... > Not sure about peoplesoft, but the formula to calculate age in an ACCESS ... is there an expression i can use in peoplesoft query to return the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Creating forms and labels using different criteria
    ... Take out the criteria and run the query to see if the age column fills in. ... The format of the date and the input mask are not relavent. ... > Thanks Rick! ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Creating forms and labels using different criteria
    ... is there a way to convert that to age and then do a query on age? ... "Rick B" wrote: ... > Just build that criteria into your queries. ... > You could make one query that asks the user for a bunch of criteria, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Creating forms and labels using different criteria
    ... > Thanks again Rick but I'm just getting into Access and kinda feeling my ... Would the date formula go into "Criteria" and the ... >> You would use the following in a new column of your query to calcualte ... >>> is there a way to convert that to age and then do a query on age? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: transforming rows and columns
    ... let me address the query from your previous post. ... join back to [tblClient Visit] to get the visit date and other pertinent ... Getting the age of each of the members of the HH is the next step. ... ChildDOB1 Date/Time 8 ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)