Int(1.6666) = 1

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Chris2" <rainofsteel.NOTVALID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Gtmdnd4DaIbQEv7eRVn-sg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Tom" <tanorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I am using some calculated summary queries that involve
> multplication.
>> The results of these queries are accurate but are yielding up to
> four
>> decimal places, e.g., 16.6666. I do not want any decimal places,
> only
>> whole numbers, e.g., 16. I adjusted the Report Properties to 0 but
>> still get the decimals in the Report Textbox and on the subsequent
>> Chart. How do I get rid of decimals in a query?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Tom
>
> Tom,
>
> CInt() will get rid of fractions.
>
> ---------------
> CInt(<expression>)
>
> Examples:
>
> CInt(1.6666)
>
> 1
>

> CInt(2.356)
>
> 2
> ---------------
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Chris O.

  • Re: Fixed Decimal in Text Box
    ... Hello again Tom, ... box displays the exact value without any formatting and carried to 4 ... decimals (which is how many decimals the cell's "value" has at the moment. ... Donald ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: String manipulations
    ... that would get rid of the decimals... ... the extraneous precision. ... thousandth is noise... ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Find the first lowest value in a column that exceeds $foo
    ... You may need to round or adjust your display to get rid of any unwanted ... decimals. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Fixing the extract table problem
    ... I just realized that I still have the default windows setting for decimals to ... if you are exporting, you need to use acExportDelim, not acimportdelim ... CD Tom wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Get rid of Tables
    ... "Luis A. Afonso" wrote: ... > Get rid of Tables ... But when would you ever have the need to have that many decimals ... noncenral chi-sq, gamma, beta, ...) ...
    (sci.stat.math)