Re: Very long Memo field

Hi John,

Option 1 worked well.Thanks.

Is there a way to identify and pick up different lines of a Memo field.
We are talking here of an external database and I want to distinguish
between was goes into the first, second and third line, for example.
There is a CR at the end of each line.

Thanks

elioch

--
eliochPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

  • Re: truncating memo field in query result
    ... Then as long as something is in the memo field, ... the leftmost 13 characters. ... Thanks for your help, John. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Creating a history message
    ... want to avoid having the user adding their name to a field or select from a ... "John W. Vinson" wrote: ... memo field for the note itself. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Different results from similar queries
    ... To John and Duane, ... "John W. Vinson" wrote: ... If you're comparing MEMO fields in two ... Access trims them to 255 bytes; in principle a MEMO field could ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Automatically adding data to a memo field (using a Macro?)
    ... John, I follow everything you did but I need one thing more. ... posting the info to ... Question Mark ... I would love to get your concept on how I can add to a memo field. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Repeat Section Problems
    ... John, there has got to be more to it. ... memo field that splits across a page boundary. ... a repeat section invisible or canel its format event, ... and the report still wouldn't print preview. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)