Re: Parameter query to get info on an individual customer or all custo
- From: "David Lloyd" <David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 20:14:55 -0400
One approach you may want to look at is to use the "LIKE" SQL syntax.
WHERE CustomerID LIKE [Customer ID]
Using the * wildcard parameter for [Customer ID] would return all records.
This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties.
"jsccorps" <jsccorps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Designing a form that will allow users to pull info on an individual
or all customers. For example, query parameter [Customer ID] for an
individual customer, and [some wild card character] for all customers.
Sample form format:
Enter Customer ID: ______ (could use a wildcard char to pull info on all
Is there a way to set a query parameter criteria to do this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Previous record
- Next by Date: Re: Count only text fields containing data
- Previous by thread: Parameter query to get info on an individual customer or all custo
- Next by thread: Show last adjustment of a bill...