Re: Select Most Recent Date for Record

T M wrote:
> I would like to my query to display the record that has the most
> recent date (sorted in the query). Is it possible to just display one
> record? If yes, please show me what to do.
>
> Thanks!

SELECT TOP 1 .... ORDER BY YourDateField DESC

In the graphical query designer just open the property sheet and enter 1 for
the "Top Values" property and sort on your date field in descending order.

--
I don't check the Email account attached
to this message. Send instead to...

  • Re: auto enter data in a field
    ... query design grid containing the LocationCode (the Primary Key ... you saw in the combo box's property sheet. ... it could matter that everything goes haywire when you attempt to add ... >> wish to display it. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • RE: Just starting to design a form (or is it a query?)
    ... A Form is used to display the data and allow ... A query can be the record source for a form. ... that match an ID in the Assessment table. ... Now, assuming this is the case, what you need is a form with a sub form. ...
  • Re: database lookup
    ... the query on the subsequent page, and display the "drill down" data. ... The thing with PHP and MySQL is that you need the user to do an action ... I tried to state that I have the database designed and implemented but I ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: DB Result Wizard Error
    ... Also noted that one folder, which contains no information can't be deleted, ... >> For instance Equipment Serial Number, Equipment Model Number, Cost Accounting ... >> to display the new equipment information. ... >> is in the table was added to the query. ...
  • Re: how to show two rows in an unbound continuous form
    ... Thanks a lot for your prompt response.Actually i thought of using crosstab ... I have created a crosstab query on the table i gave you earlier.The first ... have bound the form's controlsource also,of course). ... clue how to display the second row to show another leave period(01-05-2009 to ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)