Re: Run Query from Windows Task Scheduler

From: Frank Brown (FrankBrown_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:23:02 -0700

Hi Tom....
Thanks for the response...

Actually, as I said in the original post, Windows has no problems executing
the Query. I double click it, and Access opens and runs the query. The
form idea would work, but as I said , I already can accomplish this with a
macro. I guess what I really want to know is why the task scheduler does
not work properly.