--
Dave Thompson
Allen, TX
US

"Ron Carr" wrote:

Are you on Vista?
Ron

"DaveT" wrote:

I've started to have problems (Access stopped working) over the past two days
after installing Office 2007 SP2. Also recently updated to IE8. Happening
with app that links, via ODBC, to SQL Server 2008, Developer's Edition.

Problem several times yesterday, and again this morning. Automatic error
reporting to Microsoft returns no solutions.
--
Dave Thompson
Allen, TX

"Ron Carr" wrote:

Access 2007: I am getting the message "Access has stopped working" way too
often.
I click on the link to find a reason, but don't get anything back.
Access often saves a backup during this process.
Happens always in VB Editor: sometimes almost immediately, sometimes quite a
while goes by.
App is compiling cleanly.
Vista Ultimate 64-bit.
Also had this problem on my other computer, 32-bit Home Premium, but it was
Windows Explorer that was stopping: on the other hand, Windows Explorer gives
me the same error on my Ultimate machine occasionally.
There are messages going back 6 months on the Vista site about this, with
poor resolutions.
This happening to anyone else?
Ron
.