Re: DAO's currentdb object

Yes, I have read many rumors, some with what look like positive
(constructive) reasons about getting a potential successor to LINQ-to-(MS)
SQL (Server 2008). Note though that there are MANY kinds of LINQ, such as
LINQ-to-Objects, even a LINQ-to-Amazon (yes, the well known internet store)
which borrow and extend the basic LINQ syntax (Look INnocently as remote sQl
== LINQ, my definition :-) ). The individual implementation/extensions
may be revised/revisionized, and the LINQ syntax is itself may improve (I
hope) and finally get another name too ( to make communications between
developers easier).

Vanderghast, Access MVP