Re: Multiuser Interface on shared servicer with SQL Backend

The only way I can see these particular errors happening is if somehow
users are sharing the same front-end.

Make absolutely sure that each user is the ONLY one using that
front-end, and that they have only ONE intance of it open on their pc.
I agree with Tony that this doesn't look like a SQL Server issue at
all.

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 05:09:01 -0700, JR_06062005