Best way to display subset of table information for particular use

I have a form that displays information on a particular individual. That
individual could have information that details dates and money received on
those dates. I am looking on the cleanest approach to displaying this
information (in a subform) for that particular user while letting them view,
delete and add information. There could be 20 entries (dates and monies) or
there could be none. How can this be best accomplished allowing the user to
view any and all entries and delete/modify entries or even add a new one? Any
suggestions?

  • RE: Fax Routing
    ... Thanks for letting us know that the solution worked well. ... questions, could you clarify that why you can not access the printer, could ... detailed error message when you encountered the problem, ... any entries in the event view. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Wills again
    ... Registers post 1858 on line? ... Thanks for letting me know about this. ... I've just found various entries ... for my ancestors, including the fact that William S Penley was executor ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)