Re: access default database folder for all users

Just curious as to why you care what their default folder is. I've never had
to worry about it.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"mirko" <mirko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello all,

I have an access 2002 database and many users are working on it. Database
is
on server so every user is logging onto server trough citrix metaframe.
Now the question, how do I set the Default Database Folder for all users
so
they don't have to, on first login to go to Tools\Options\General\Default
Database Folder and set folder manually. Is it possible to make batch file
so
when access is starting that it automatically sets the default database
folder? Ofcourse any other working solution is acceptable.
Thanks for replies.

.