Re: Sending E-Mails Using Macros - Populate To and CC

Brian,

Try entering it like this in the 'To' argument of the macro:
=[NameOfField]

--
Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

Brian C wrote:
I am just learning how to use the SendObject command to automate a few emails. I have a project tracking database that I built and I would like to use the SendObject in a macro as a button on a form that will automatically generate an update to the affected constituents. I have the email addresses stored in a contact table, and I would like to perform a lookup in the macro to automatically pull these email addresses into the To as I select them on my form. When I try the typical string ([forms]![form name]![field]), the macro can't populate the recipients, only populates the string in the To field. Any ideas?
.