Sending E-Mails Using Macros - Populate To and CC

I am just learning how to use the SendObject command to automate a few
emails. I have a project tracking database that I built and I would like to
use the SendObject in a macro as a button on a form that will automatically
generate an update to the affected constituents. I have the email addresses
stored in a contact table, and I would like to perform a lookup in the macro
to automatically pull these email addresses into the To as I select them on
my form. When I try the typical string ([forms]![form name]![field]), the
macro can't populate the recipients, only populates the string in the To
field. Any ideas?

  • Re: Can you access a system variable from a excel spreadsheet
    ... > the macro but I would like to automate it if I can. ... >>Tom Ogilvy ... >>> import of external data within excel and counta those ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Tracking domain names
    ... got to figure out how to automate this. ... Microsoft HTML Object Library & Microsoft WinHTTP Services). ... What I was wondering was is there any kind of Macro, which when run, ... As an example, If column E is for Google and you do a +site:cnn.com, it ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Workspace Macro Pro - Macro Software 6.5.4
    ... Automate & schedule tasks easily. ... Reliable macro software, Windows ... automation software with task scheduler. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • RE: Automatically filling additional cells with formula
    ... I have created a database for personal records to be used by others. ... macro but when playing it duplicates my actions exactly which means it just ... Is there any way to automate the inclusion of formula in additional cells ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Binning Program
    ... I would like to automate the process of binning the data. ... I would like the macro to put the binned data into another worksheet in the same file. ... To place in another worksheet just change the sheet references accordingly, or cut and paste the example from one sheet to another. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)