Sending E-Mails Using Macros - Populate To and CC

I am just learning how to use the SendObject command to automate a few
emails. I have a project tracking database that I built and I would like to
use the SendObject in a macro as a button on a form that will automatically
generate an update to the affected constituents. I have the email addresses
stored in a contact table, and I would like to perform a lookup in the macro
to automatically pull these email addresses into the To as I select them on
my form. When I try the typical string ([forms]![form name]![field]), the
macro can't populate the recipients, only populates the string in the To
field. Any ideas?

  • Re: Can you access a system variable from a excel spreadsheet
    ... > the macro but I would like to automate it if I can. ... >>Tom Ogilvy ... >>> import of external data within excel and counta those ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Tracking domain names
    ... got to figure out how to automate this. ... Microsoft HTML Object Library & Microsoft WinHTTP Services). ... What I was wondering was is there any kind of Macro, which when run, ... As an example, If column E is for Google and you do a +site:cnn.com, it ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Workspace Macro Pro - Macro Software 6.5.4
    ... Automate & schedule tasks easily. ... Reliable macro software, Windows ... automation software with task scheduler. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: cron or schedule
    ... I have to send a MS Excel file containing data which ... Is there any mechanism to automate this task? ... Add a macro named 'autoexec' - it will execute when the Scheduled Task opens ... The TransferSpreadsheet statement will take as an input your query with the ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Form Field and Save As
    ... the macro, i get an error and the fname line is highlighted yellow, when i go ... Dim fName As String ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... Can I automate Word so when the user ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)