Print multiple mailing labels in Access 2003 or 2007

I have come across the following KB from Microsoft that has helped me to
print a fixed number of copies of the labels that I wish to print. This
works pretty well.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299024

However, I would like to include a field in my table for the number of
copies I want of each label. For example, if each record in my table
contains the information for a given label, one field in that record should
contain the number that represents how many of that type of label I want to
print. Each record may contain a differnt number in this field. I want all
records to print the appropriate number of times when I print the label
report.

How can I modify the code in the above KB to make this happen? Let's assume
that the table is named MyTable and the label report is named MyLabels and
the field in MyTable that contains the number of copies is called Quantity.

Any assisntance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Patrick Sewell
ptsewell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator
Monte Vista School District
Monte Vista, Colorado USA

  • Re: error choosing label
    ... I have reviewed the thread "choose label to start printing" on this ... Then add a Report Header to your label report. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Selective Address Labels?
    ... then create a query with the needed fields including the Status ... At the moment I have just one report created by the 'Label Wizard'. ... > Open up the label report in design mode and click on the record source ... > Add the Status field to query and set its criteria to Active or Not Active ...
  • Re: Start Printing 3 col labe at choice of column/row
    ... sheet, would like to start print labels at specific column and row, say 3rd ... Then add a Report Header to your label report. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: sql union self-join syntax
    ... label report using the report wizard and the query I ... >> I think the limitation may be a regular mailing label. ... [OptAddress] ... [ContactLastName]) AS ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: New starting point when printing labels in MS Access
    ... I'm tired of wasting label paper. ... Then add a Report Header to your label report. ... Private Sub Detail_Print ... Please only reply to this newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)