Re: Linking Tables
- From: "Arno R" <arracomn_o_s_p_a_m@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:38:58 +0200
"Ryan''s Girl" <RyansGirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:245ADD0F-7638-499A-8061-A93C3248CEAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It created a relationship but it will not let me Enforce Referential Integrity.
It says"No unique index found for the referenced field of the primary table.
We guess that you need to create the needed unique index...
==> Make sure the referenced field is a Primary Key field.
In table design click on the 'key' in the toolbar.
BTW: an inventory database is not at all that easy!
I guess that you are going to need much more help on this, but please beware of this guy Steve !!
Steve is a notorious job hunter in these groups, always trying to sell his services.
- Prev by Date: Re: Linking Tables
- Next by Date: Re: Linking Tables
- Previous by thread: Re: Linking Tables
- Next by thread: Re: Linking Tables